Connect with Loan Advisor
If you received a letter from us in the mail, simply contact the Advisor that sent you the letter or was referred to you (by phone, email, or website inquiry). If you did not receive a letter or referral, Find a Loan Advisor.
- Discuss your goals and relevant financial details
- Evaluate your specific circumstances
- Receive a free quote comparing a wide variety of lenders, rates, terms and loan types
- Get full transparency on all costs and fees
- Review your options without any pressure
Take all the time that you need to select the loan option that works for you and your family. Once you've selected a loan and completed an application, we'll coordinate between you and the lender to ensure they have all necessary documentation.
- Review and approve application documents
- Provide requested income and asset documentation
Your Loan Advisor and Loan Processor will communicate with you from start to close to keep you informed on the status of your mortgage. A few things that may happen during this process include:
- A licensed appraiser will inspect your home and determine its value
- Review loan documents and answer any further questions
- Lender determines whether or not your application is complete and renders a credit decision
- Clear any necessary conditions of the loan
Once your application is approved and all conditions are cleared, we will schedule a final review with you to ensure document accuracy.
- A Notary will come to your office or home for signing of the documents