Are You Considering Buying A Home?
As your personal Vertex Loan Advisor, I can guide you through
your purchase financing options and reapproval for any of the
- New Primary Residence
- Investment Property
- Second / Vacation Home
To learn more about Buying A Home, Click Here
Are Your Property Taxes Increasing?
Many homeowners are feeling a sharp increase in property tax assessments. Filing an appeal can be confusing and time consuming. To help our clients we have partnered with Incenter Tax Solutions, who offers free annual property tax reviews.
- Incenter analyzes your property to determine whether it’s probable that your property taxes can be reduced.
- Incenter files the appeal on your behalf at no cost.
- If they are successful, Incenter earns a one-time fee that is a percentage of your first year’s tax savings. But only if they succeed – which they do 93% of the time!
- Incenter will monitor changes to your future assessments.
To learn more about Property Tax Reviews with Incenter, Click Here
Student Loan Repayments Resume Oct 1st
Vertex now partners with Student Loan provider CampusDoor. If your interest rates are high or if you have variable rate loans, now is the time to have CampusDoor review your situation to see if refinancing to a lower fixed-rate student loan makes sense.
- Easy and Fast Online Process
- Lower Your Rate and Payment – Improve Your Monthly Cash Flow
- Combine Multiple Student Loans into One Easy to Manage Loan
To learn more about Student Loan Refinancing with CampusDoor, Click Here
Making Your Home Work For You
Vertex Financial Group offers multiple mortgage options for cash-out financing. Are you considering any of the following?
- Consolidating High Interest Debt
- Making Home Improvements
- Purchasing Additional Real Estate
- Fixing up the House to Sell for Top Dollar
If you are, please reach out and let’s discuss how the equity in your home and your mortgage can help achieve your goals.
To learn more about making your home work for you, Click Here
Interest Rate Update
2023 has seen mortgage rates stabilize, although at elevated rates compared to the previous few years. The expectation is for easing interest rates over the next year or two, but with rates not approaching the lows seen during the COVID-19 pandemic. However the resilient economy has kept home values strong, protecting equity for a large majority of homeowners today. Future changes in interest rates are going to depend on the direction of the economy and inflation. We promise at Vertex that we will always be tracking the market on your behalf.
Vertex Has Expanded!
We at Vertex want to serve you no matter where your life takes you. To do so we have added more states and can now lend in the following 14 states: